2011/04/11

white white white classic white

The first minute I saw this editorial I found something on each picture I totally adore. Its the style the shoot is made and all the overwhelming use of white which fascinates me. I cant stop looking at these pitures.



Its all about these gorgious accessories. As I love chunky big stone jewellery, the first necklace is just the best. Or take a look at the ivory earrings in the second picture.. I bought two ivory pieces a little bit similiar to these about 5 years ago, of which I wanted to make wonderful earrings myself.. but i never managed to do it. But now its great to have a motivation when i see this possible result!

And look at this CĂ©line cape in the next picture! Isnt it breathtakingly amazing!?




Britt Maren photographed by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer for Vogue Germany April 2011. Editorial titled "Carte Blanche".

via fashioneditorials

No comments:

Post a Comment